Mary's Peppermint Muffins

Leave a Comment


If you are anything like me you CRAVE sweets because let's be honest .... you have a sweet tooth.  No Shame here. I made these over the weekend because I REALLY wanted chocolate and I love peppermint ... especially during the chilly weather. This is one treat that no one has to feel guilty about and the best part it only took about 5 minutes to prep. I popped all the ingredients into my Ninja blended right up and then they went into the oven. Super Simple!

A must try for the Christmas Holiday for yourself and the family.  Promise no-one will ever guess that they are eating black beans!

Kid approved, even my picky eater Makayla said, "Mom I really love these muffins ... can I have just onnnnnnnnnnnnnne more." =D

Indulge a little this time <3

Ingredients:
1 Can of Black Beans, drained and rinsed.
3 large eggs
½ cup raw honey
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
3-4 drops of do TERRA Peppermint or ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, eggs, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Place batter in a medium bowl.
5. Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and enjoy!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig