Leave a Comment








I want to share a moment of my life, because I hope it gives just one person courage.

Courage to find your dream, because You were built to last.
-
-
I have done almost everything in my life with some sort of FEAR inside of me.
-
-
-
Afraid to jump 4 feet on my Thoroughbred.

Embarrassed to tell him NO, “I am not ready.”

Scared to walk into a high school with my 2 year old daughter .. YES she is mine.

Shaking when I scream to him, you will never EVER hurt ME again.

Anxiety when I pull a second mortgage out of my home to create a NEW smile.

Trembling to stand up during my first Speech Class.

Over-whelmed when I understood I was a codependent.

CRYING while I hold my Girlfriends hand .. telling her I am READY to Coach .. what if I FAIL?

Afraid that I could not take this picture alone.
-
-
-
I have not experienced it all, but I feel like I can relate to many.
Jumping in life is not easy, it is uncomfortable.

I don't share this to persuade you to join my Tribe of women, but I share this to encourage you to write your story, SEE it on paper and MOVE into that story RIGHT NOW.

*STOP telling yourself I am not THAT GIRL.
*STOP telling yourself when the kids go to college.
*STOP telling yourself this is silly.
*STOP telling yourself your not good enough.

You are ready and you are the designer of your own destiny. HE allows you to make it Fun - Beautiful - and worth working really HARD for yourself. I believe 2017 is the opportunity to commit and grow.
-
-
IF you remove your excuses and you allow your ANYTHING to take place .. what could happen?
What are you ready for?
Sounds scary it is .. but .. I do believe you will shine.

Let your voice go .. Let your love serve .. let your path be taken.

#IfAnything
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig