Leave a Comment






When I took this picture .. it made me feel ALIVE and FREE.

2 Things that over this past weekend at the Women's Retreat with Relevant Church I continued to feel over and over again. With all my guards down and with my hands in the air - that was ME, being ME. 

no one could Judge Me .. and I am finally OKAY with that 
I am actually starting to believe that  

MANY of you may have been raised that .. tears are a sign of Weakness or tears are a sign that you are Hurting .. SOMETIMES it is and then sometimes I have to tell you sometimes it is a sign of Freedom.

REAL goodness gracious "FREEDOM"!!! 

I have been dreaming and desiring to work with MORE women who are like minded .. those who can LET GO .. those who WORK REALLY hard .. those who CHOOSE to have Faith and Believe in the un-seen. And I know you are here .. reading this.

I know 100% it is not common.
I know 100% it is hard work.
& KINDA sorta weird, but SUPER rewarding.

But Coaching for me has opened many many doors.

The door of Friendships
The door of Courage
The door of Re-defining MARY
The door of Financial Life Changing Dreams.

It's not JUST about a physical transformation .. YES .. I would argue to say you will find yourself in a Healthier Body with more Energy and feeling more Confident...You Will. But Coaching is about sharing Your Life with others .. it is about becoming a BETTER person from the inside out - > AND totally recognizing that you are not Perfect.

Coaches want to serve others and help them find their WHY 
as the creator of our Family, our Team I want to HELP you connect with your story. 

#IfAnything is about finding MORE in this great big World that we live in and GOING after it. It is about removing all the excuses and distractions and redeeming and rejuvenating your LOVE and your PASSION in Life.

You become your own boss, and you drive your own machine. It is not for Everyone - I get that. But it is for MANY. If you have any desire to be Your Own Boss - surround yourself with uplifting World Changers - then let's CHAT.

I love phone dates, and live dates 😃 but anything is possible and if you are local this Saturday come out .. I will be having a Coffee Chat after the Live Meet-Up. Message ME for details <3

STOP allowing what others THINK about you to stop your RIDE .. this is not about them .. this is about YOU.

#IfAnything
#YourDreamsYourStory
#CoachingIsBig

*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill*
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig