Leave a Comment



NOThing like coming home and getting to Work! πŸ˜œπŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ’–‼️
.
Yes * Yes
.
I admit I Am Hooked on Transformations.
& this Momma is going to Work HARD to transform over the next 3 Weeks!
.
I am Committing to 21 Day Fix EXTREME
Publicly Here it is ....⏩➡️▶️
"the CountDown"

- 21 days 30 min workouts from Home πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
- 21 days of NO Skipping a W.O. Or Shakeo ☝🏾
- 21 days of Personal Development πŸ™πŸ»
- 21 days of Bikini Break Down Meal PlanπŸ™ŒπŸΏ
- 21 days of Weights πŸ’ͺ
.
I am Scared and Ready and Scared πŸ˜‚
.
But if You don't push Yourself out of your Comfort ZONE you will not Grow. I believe we ALL have a πŸ’₯Wonder~Woman inside us OR a Super Man πŸ”₯..... ARE You Ready ? ?

#1InCollege
#3AtHome
#ReInventYou

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig